Friday, 9 August 2013

Welcome!~


Hi there!
 I’m Beckii, and welcome to my blogspot~  photo hey1.gif

I’m a 21 one-year-old University student from Melbourne, Australia and I enjoy collecting useless cute things, and I’m a bit of shop-a-holic  photo hey2.gif


This is my second attempt at a blogspot, but I’m hoping I’m more successful continuing it then the last. I thought it might be a good idea to make this as a kind of extension from my tumblr and instagram, for more in depth outfit posts and product reviews!

I hope you enjoy my posts and if you have any suggests for any posts please feel free to contact me on my tumblr: http://pinksugarrr.tumblr.com/ask  photo zz.gif

 photo tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif

8 comments:

  1. Yay! You're back ☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beckii!
    I'm glad to see you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! You have a cute blog! I hope you stay on blogspot! :)

    * Wonderland gone mad *

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Beckii I'm so glad you set up a blogspot! Do you have a bloglovin account I can follow you on? :) xxx

    ReplyDelete