Friday, 4 October 2013

Latest Taobao Haul~

If you are unsure how to purchase from taobao, see my guide here

I used Yoybuy as my shopping service, if you would like to see how to order from them, click here

Now for what I purchased ^-^


1. White lace Platform Sneakers

Stock Photo:


My photos:


Detail:


I'm really happy with the quality of these shoes, and they are so comfy! I absolutely love the lace detail.

You can see what they look like worn here.


Price: ¥69 (chinese yen) = $11.27 US/ 12.02 AUS



2. Caramel Lace oxfords:

Stock photo:


My photos:


Details:



Even though they are a bit darker than the stock photos, I still really like them ^-^
They feel very soft and very comfortable to wear.

You can see what they look like worn here.

Price: ¥89 (chinese yen) = $14.54 US/ 15.50 AUS


3. Polka dot crop t-shirt:
Stock photo: 


My photo:


Looks just like the stock photo and actually feels like a thick, fairly good quality material ^-^


Price: ¥28 (chinese yen) = $4.57 US/ 4.84 AUS

4. Sunflower crop t-shirt: 

Stock photo: 


My photo:


Again, the top looks just like the stock photo

Price: ¥28 (chinese yen) = $4.57 US/ 4.84 AUS


5. Blue letter top and skirt set:

Stock Photos:


My photos:



I do love this set, its super cute! Though the skirt is quite short, I definitely need to wear shorts underneath it.

 You can see what it looks like on me here.

Price: ¥60 (chinese yen) = $9.80 US/ 10.38 AUS


6. Pink floral top and skirt set:

Stock photos:


My photos:




I absolutely adore this set, and the top is actually very stretchy! 
(I was worried it might be a bit too tight).

You can see a photo of me wearing it here.


Price: ¥59.90 (chinese yen) = $9.79 US/ 10.37 AUS


 7. Sunflower shorts:

Stock Photo:


My photo:


I'm kind of disappointed in the sizing of these shorts. I had ordered a small, and from the measurements they should have fit me nicely, but they are way too big; they are extremely baggy. I'm hoping that I might be able to get them taken in a little bit by my dress maker. So be aware that the sizing is big. 


Price: ¥68 (chinese yen) = $11.11 US/ 11.77 AUS


 8. Denim shorts:

Stock Photo:


My photo:


These are cute, everyday shorts. Make sure you look at the measurements because they fit small; I ordered a size M and they fit quite snug. 


Price: ¥65 (chinese yen) = $10.65 US/ 11.25 AUS


 9. Pastel pink and purple suspender skirts:

Stock photos:




My photos:



From the photos I kind of thought they would be made from cotton, but they are actually a lyra material. But I did try to purchase the cheapest ones I could find, so thats probably why.


Price: ¥29 (chinese yen) = $4.74 US/ 5.02 AUS each


 10. Mini denim skirt:

Stock photo:


My photo:


I really like this skirt, and its exactly like the american apparel denim skirt (except soo much cheaper).

You can see a photo of me wearing it here.


Price: ¥35 (chinese yen) = $5.72 US/ 6.06 AUS each


 11. Peter pan collared nazy dress with bow print:

Stock photo:


My photos:



I love this dress, it is so cute! Its really light for summer and very soft. It is quite short, but I just wear little shorts underneath.

You can see a photo of me wearing it here.


Price: ¥89 (chinese yen) = $14.54 US/ 15.41 AUS each


 12. Green baggy cardigan:

Stock Photo:


My photo:



This is probably my favourite purchase from the whole haul! It is soooo comfy and warm, I've been wearing it all the time ^-^ Plus the colour is just gorgeous!

You can see photos of me wearing it here.


Price: ¥88 (chinese yen) = $13.07 US/ 13.86 AUS each

 
13. Mickey Mouse crop t-shirt:

Stock photo:


My photo:


This is super cute and I actually think its a genuine topshop top (I thought it was just a replica) as it came with the original tag. 


Price: ¥28 (chinese yen) = $4.57 US/ 4.85 AUS each


14. Cropped denim jacket:

Stock photos:



My photos:





Love this jacket, especially the spikes! 


Price: ¥95 (chinese yen) = $15.52 US/ 16.46 AUS each


Hope you enjoyed my haul, I'm hoping to do another one from Taobao in a month or so ^-^

11 comments:

  1. lovely things you bought! I'm thinking about ordering things from taobao for the first time soon ^-^ do you have any good tip on how its easier to find nice stuff there? I'm sorry for asking, I still feel kinda confused with taobao ><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. did you check out my taobao guide? Just get familiar with different japanese brands to search ^-^ And I'm constantly checking out the taobao tag on tumblr!

      Delete
  2. So beautiful!! I really wanna make an order on Taobao but I always have trouble choosing what I want c: thanks for the help love!

    IG: pastel_baby

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMIGOSH i love how much detail you put into ur taobao haul! The prices, photos, ur opinions etc... :D I tried doing one too but failed miserably cuz i couldn't be bothered with the details. :( LOL I love ur blog, its too cute ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much! It took me forever o-o Thank you I'm glad you like it ^-^

      Delete
  4. Love it!!
    Those sneakers are really cute!! I'm sad their sizes would never fit me ._.'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw some shoes on Taobao go quite big! I'm sure you could find some similar ^-^

      Delete
  5. Awesome! I really like what you've purchased. Packaging seems to be thoughtful.

    I would vouch for http://www.chinabuy.com.au and they don't charge a service fee if you're in Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I'm thinking of getting the sunflower crop top but I'm confused by their measurement guides! Did you get a small for that? Would appreciate it if you posted a photo of yourself wearing it too!

    Thanks (:

    x
    IG @xinyu__

    ReplyDelete