Sunday, 17 November 2013

Room tour!

So many people on Instagram have asked me to do an updated room tour, so as well as a mini video on there I thought I would take so photos for a more detailed look! ^-^

Heres a video of it I posted on my instagram:

video

And here are a few photos showing you details ^-^
 *Warning photo heavy!* Click read more ^-^












The only thing I'm planning on changing is the dark pink feature wall, I want to paint it the same colour as my other walls now, hopefully over the christmas break I can ^-^
Hope you enjoyed my tour! 

20 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! your room is amazing! cuteness overload *-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. your room is so cute ^^ did you decorate it all over time or in one go?
    x<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^-^ Ah over a couple of years I guess ^-^ I'm always changing my room around though!

      Delete
  3. OMG, your room is adorbs (ू•ᴗ•ू )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your room is absolutely adorable!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuteness overload! OMG your room is so lovely! I wish I could do that with my room *will now try harder*

    ReplyDelete
  6. your room is gorgeous!! I love how you have rose garlands everywhere.♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your room is super cute ! I envy your wardrobe it seems endless *^*

    ReplyDelete
  8. your room is the cutest I have ever seen (*´ω`*)♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. your room is so cool omg!!! I love the strawberry mirror with all those products.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! You have such a cute room omg! Where is the Hello Kitty thingy on your computer from? eBay?

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a cute room! Definitely inspirational~

    ReplyDelete