Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Daily Makeup Routine

I get asked quite often about what makeup I use, especially foundation, so I thought I would make a little post about the products I use daily
Here's a photo of my usual makeup, though I've only recently started wearing red lipstick ^-^

First thing I use is Tony Moly Tomatox Magic White Massage Pack
I can get a lot of little red patches on my face, especially my nose, and this just help to make my skin look smoother, brighter and whiter than before. I just purchase this on ebay.

Next I use  Illamasqua Primer to prime my face and get it ready for my foundation.
After this has soaked in I can start with foundation.
I use MAC studio fix liquid foundation
I like this foundation because it gives great coverage but doesn't leave my face too cakey looking. I have found it difficult to find a good coverage foundation that doesn't break me out, and so far this is the only one I have found that doesn't do this.

I also use a MAC concealer - Mac Pro longwear Concealer 


After I use this a tiny bit of MAC studio fix Plus Powder foundation to give my face more of a Matte look


After my foundation I use blush - I use either: 
Etude House Princess Etoinette Blusher
or Bourjois Paris Blush - depending on how dark I want it.
After this I set everything with Tony Moly bunny mist spray

For my eyes I use:
Urban Decay Naked Pallette 2 eyeshadow
Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Eyeliner
And for Mascara I either use:
Maybelline Falsies Mascara
or Maybelline Colossal Mascara
For my lips I use:

For lipstick either:
MAC Myth Lipstick

MAC Russian Red Lipstick
Or Etude House Princess Etoinette Lipstick in colour #Pre 001
 
After this I use so Tony Moly Mini Peach Lip Balm
 Thanks for reading! ^-^

6 comments:

  1. You have absolutely amazing make up! I like the look of Myth by Mac and I've always wanted a Tony Moly Mini Peach Lip Balm, they're so cute! Thanks for sharing xx

    billieastrid.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can find the lip balm on ebay, its only a few dollars ^-^ Thanks so much! ♡

      Delete
  2. Red lipstick suits you so well ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. your makeup looks lovely and you suit the red lipstick lots ^^ I love the Etude House and Tony Moly packaging :)
    x<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! ♡ Oh my gosh aren't they just so gorgeous?

      Delete