Sunday, 5 January 2014

Sponsored Review: MimiPetit ♡

So recently I got sent a super cute whipped cream phone case from www.etsy.com.au/shop/MimiPetit to review, and I have to say I'm super impressed with the quality and super quick shipping time!
Here are some photos of the case:
 
It only took a few days to arrive (as she is also located in Australia) and everything was protected in pink bubble wrap and super cute bags (she also added a few goodies too!)
I was extremely happy with the quality, I love the placement of all of the cabochons, and everything is stuck firmly and is in no risk of coming off ^-^
Here are a few photos of the goodies she added to my package:
I would definitely recommend her shop, amazing quality, a super sweet owner and her cases are also very cheap for the quality (I have paid wayy more for deco cases in the past with the same quality level). 
So make sure to check out www.etsy.com.au/shop/MimiPetit! ^-^

2 comments: