Wednesday, 8 January 2014

Sponsored Review: Geo Nudy Golden Blue - from Maplelens ♡

Hi there lovelies, today I'm going to review a pair of circle lenses I was sent from Maplelens~
I really wanted to try out a pair of circle lenses, but I have always been a little hesitant. But I was lucky enough to be sponsored by http://www.maplelens.com so I  thought I would give them a go ^-^
I have naturally brown eyes, and really wanted to try a blue pair to see the difference it would make in my appearance. I choose the Geo Nudy Golden Blue because I thought it might be a more natural change instead of a very vibrant blue pair.

MapleLens is a circle lenses online store located in Malaysia that provides a full range of Korean circle lenses and colour contact lenses. They have a variety of choices in lenses which can give you a natural look, barbie eye appearance, big eye enlargement and vibrant colour circle lenses. All of their lenses are genuine Korean products with CE and KFDA approved and are perfectly safe to wear in your eyes. They have really friendly customer service, and very quick shipping time (mine came in less than a week!)

-at Maplelens

Diameter: 14.2mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 Year Disposal

What I received:
They are a very pale blue, and look very natural
They also gave me this super cute animal lens case! ^-^

What they look like on: (Click the photos to see them bigger)
I was pretty happy with them, I thought they gave me a very natural looking colour, and I was very happy with the eye enlargement (I was happy they didn't make my eyes look too big!) 

Here are just some snapshots of me wearing them ^_^

And here is what they looked like outside:

I really love these contacts, they are a really pretty colour and are extremely comfortable. These were my first time wearing contacts but after about 10 minutes I didn't even feel them in at all. They are really great for brown eyes because they really blend in nicely and are not a really dramatic change. Maplelens' service was amazing, they were really friendly and got back to me about any queries straight away. Their shipping was extremely fast, and the lenses came bubble wrapped and boxed to prevent any damage. I would definitely recommend them! ♡♡

16 comments:

  1. Wow these are super pretty and they suit you so much! You've made me wish I could wear contact lenses now ; w ;
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! ^_^ Aw why can't you? ♡

      Delete
    2. You're always welcome! And my eyes just... don't accept lenses? It sounds weird but I can't even wear prescription lenses from the optician ; n ;
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. ahhhh they look so pretty on you :)
    x<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look amazing with your hair color!
    http://cosmiccomet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww Becki you look so so pretty in these contacts! I like the Geo ones too and might try this colour next time! Following you on insta <3

    Mango ❤
    MangoRabbitRabbit's Blog | Valentines Day Outfit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much lovely ^-^ What's your ig?

      Delete
  5. Wow you look so pretty! They really suit you and your amazing hair color :)
    love your blog btw <3
    Would u like to follow each other? let me know xx


    Milkyrabbit.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much beautiful! ^-^
      I love your blog! ♡

      Delete