Saturday, 24 May 2014

Latest Outfits & Sponsored Review: from Spreepicky ♡ - Sweet Doll Lace Floral Half Sleeve Dress & Fake Over the Knee Hearts Stockings

Hi there lovelies! imageToday I'm doing my second review of Spreepicky 


If you would like to see my first review and a little information about the store click here
Remember guys I also have a great 10% discount for you all! 

imageUSE THE CODE 'BECKIIMEOW' FOR 10% YOUR PURCHASE ONCE YOU HAVE HIT $30!image

Spreepicky.storenvy.com

These are the items I picked:


What I received:

Sweet Doll Lace Floral Half Sleeve Dress:
I really love this dress, I love the detailing around the collar and chest area, and it's such a pretty colour- especially the colour of the floral print at the top! 

My Outfit:
Dress: Spreepicky
Shoes: Taobao
Bag: Taobao 

Detailed Review

 Fit: ♥♥♥♥♥ 
For this dress I chose a size small (I am an aus size 8), and I found it to be really comfortable and flowy. It doesn't stick to me too much, and it is quite light.

Look: ♥♥♥♥♥ 
I really love the colours of this dress, especially the top half! The floral design is so gorgeous and the detailing around the collar and chest really gives it that extra touch.

Quality: ♥♥♥♥♥
It's made from a really soft lace at the top and chiffon at the bottom. It feels like really nice quality and I couldn't find any lose ends or faults with it.

Overall: ♥♥♥♥♥
It's such a gorgeous dress and I find it really easy to coordinate things with. The material feels really soft, and the dress is quite light but not too light that it becomes see through at the bottom (which I thought could be a concern). i also really love that it's got a bit longer sleeves as we are about to head into winter here in Australia!

Fake Over the Knee Heart Stockings 
What I received:
 
These tights are so adorable, I am in love with the heart print~

Tights: Spreepicky

My Outfit:
Stockings: Spreepicky
Playsuit: Showpo
Shoes: Rubi Shoes
Socks: Sockdreams

Detailed Review

 Fit: ♥♥♥♥♥ 
These fit me perfectly and are very comfy. I am about 163cm or 5'4".

Look: ♥♥♥♥♥ 
They are so pretty! Really simple but the stand out heaps. I will definitely be wearing them heaps this winter~

Quality: ♥♥♥
The actual stockings are very good material and don't feel like they would rip easily~

Overall: ♥♥♥♥♥
They are a very nicely made pair of stockings that have lots of stretch. An adorable touch to your outift ^-^


Thank you again Spreepicky for giving me this chance to be part of your sponsor team, they just keep adding such adorable clothing to their store, go give them a look I'm sure you will find some thing that you like ^-^
I hope you guys have all enjoyed my review, thanks so much for reading!

Spreepicky

And don't forget my discount code, just type 'beckiimeow' for 10% off any order over $30 ^-^

4 comments:

  1. Omg you're so pretty!
    I really want to follow your blog but I can't find the "follow botton" :(
    Just Followed u on instagram anyway ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! ♡ It's on the right hand side under the title follow, click the hello kitty that says click here ^-^ Or you could just follow me through your dashboard on your blogger ♡

      Delete
  2. Lovely post and blog! :)

    Do you want to follow each other? :)
    FantasyFashioned
    xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the review!! C: you're beautiful. check out my blog? www.theloveaffairx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete