Monday, 16 June 2014

Shoe Haul from Taobao ♡

Latest taobao haul:

If you are unsure how to purchase from taobao, see my guide here
I used Yoybuy as my shopping service, if you would like to see how to order from them, click here

Now for what I purchased ^-^
Clcik read more to see more photos and links~
(Dresses in the photo from Popcherry)
1. T-bar Platform Shoes

Us $23.19

My photos:
 

2. White Platform Shoes
US $16.40

My photos:

3. Black Platform Shoes
US $16.40

My photos:
 
4. Caged Platform Shoes
US $9.75

My Photos:

5. Platform Sandals
US$16.54
My Photos:

Hope you enjoyed reading ^-^

12 comments:

  1. Hi! These are some really lovely shoes. If you don't mind me asking, what size did you order and what is your aus foot size? I'd love to order some but sizing charts seem to all say different things. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with every pair, omg!
    also, glad I finally found your blogspot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the black platforms :)
    they look really cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your shoes, but more black shoes *-* so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute choices omg <3

    thelovelyify.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with all of them *-*

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so nice - I definitely think I need to get myself some shoes from taobao!

    little-isabelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, your shoes are very cute!!! I love all of them, btw your blog is so cute (◕‿◕✿)

    petiteseverina.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE!! all of it.

    obscurepastels.blogg.se

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those shoes!! I like your Taobao posts <3333

    ReplyDelete
  11. very cute post. I love taobao! very cute shoes :)
    lets follow eachother! if you want to follow me, let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete